Chairman: Zhao Zhengzhi
Contact number: 13804242428
Sales Director: Zhao Guozheng
Contact number: 13942038177
Deputy General Manager: Hu Fuyi
Contact number: 13889418022
Key Account Manager: Zhao Zhengguo
Contact number: 13644280235
International Department: +86-0411-86734713
International Department mailbox: email@example.com
Company Tel: +86-0411-86734782 86735891
Company Fax: +86-0411-86734782
Company mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Postal Code: 116039
Company website: www.
Company Address: Qiange Industrial Park, Xinzhaizi Street, Ganjingzi District, Dalian City, Liaoning Province
Because centrifugal pumps absorb water by vacuum at the inlet of impeller, water must be poured into the pump and suction pipe before starting, or air must be pumped out by vacuum pump to form vacuum, and the pump shell and suction pipe must be sealed strictly, and no air leakage should be allowed, otherwise the vacuum will not be formed and water will not be sucked.
Relevant Labels: Centrifugal Pump Characteristics and Working Principle of Centrifugal Pump
Working Principle and Characteristics of Centrifugal Pump
1. Working Principle of Centrifugal Pump
Before the pump starts, the pump and the intake pipe are filled with water. After the pump runs, under the centrifugal force produced by the high-speed rotation of the impeller, the water in the impeller passage is thrown around and pressed into the volute. The inlet of the impeller forms a vacuum, and the water in the pool is sucked into the suction pipe to supplement the space under the external atmospheric pressure. Then the inhaled water is thrown out by the impeller through the volute and into the outlet pipe. Thus, if the impeller of centrifugal pump rotates continuously, it can continuously absorb water and press water, and water can be continuously raised from low to high or far away. In summary, the centrifugal pump is called centrifugal pump because of the centrifugal force produced by the high speed rotation of the impeller, which lifts the water to a higher level.
2. General characteristics of centrifugal pumps
(1) Water is inhaled along the impeller axis along the flow direction of the centrifugal pump, and flows vertically to the axial direction, that is, the direction of flow in and out of the centrifugal pump is 90 degrees each other.
(2) Because centrifugal pumps absorb water in vacuum by impeller inlet, water must be poured into the pump and suction pipe before starting, or air must be pumped out by vacuum pump to form vacuum. Moreover, the pump shell and suction pipe must be sealed strictly, and no leakage should be allowed. Otherwise, no vacuum can be formed, and water can not be sucked.
(3) Since absolute vacuum cannot be formed at the impeller inlet, the suction height of centrifugal pump can not exceed 10 meters, and the loss along the suction pipeline caused by water flow, the actual allowable installation height (the height of the pump axis from the suction surface) is far less than 10 meters. If the installation is too high, it will not absorb water; moreover, because the atmospheric pressure in mountainous area is lower than that in plain area, the installation height of the same pump in mountainous area, especially in high mountain area, should be reduced, otherwise it can not absorb water.
Company Address: Qiange Village Industrial Park, Xinzhaizi Town, Ganjingzi District, Dalian City
International Department inquiry telephone: +86-0411-86734713
Domestic inquiry telephone: +86-0411-86734782